Sales and Trading
- Our highly experienced trading team provides you with best execution and outstanding liquidity in international securities , with a focus on providing the highest level of attention and client service.
- We trade equities and fixed income on 30+ developed and have access to over 100 worldwide markets with most efficient algos and have trading lines with over 20 world biggest financial institutions
- We trade primarily the securities of companies in our areas of focus and research and always attempt to match buyers and sellers naturally, with minimal impact on the markets.
- From Hong Kong in the East to Canada and the U.S in the West – Visor Capital access to over 30+ markets worldwide through DMA ( Direct Market Access) , with Algorithmic capability to minimise market impact when natural flow is not available.
- While our universe may be relatively small, we view this as a strength as it enables us to track the stocks we cover individually and can therefore offer tailored advice on how to best execute each trade on a case by case basis.
- Create bespoke trading ideas for clients based on specific client criteria with respect to time period, trade value, liquidity restrictions and volatility.
- Publish a trading weekly note which illustrates our current trade ideas and tracks past performance and highlights any potential opportunities (long or short where applicable) in our universe over the coming week.
Coverage of different sectors through industry-specific analysts, including:
- Oil & Gas
- Metals & Mining
- Financial Institutions
- Industrials& small caps: Construction & Development; Telecommunications, etc.
Research team voted “Best Equity Research for Emerging EMEA / Frontier Markets in Extel Surveys (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014)
Analysts with individual rankings (among top three) over past seven years in the Emerging EMEA / Frontier Markets category in Extel Surveys
Visor Capital’s corporate finance experts originate and execute a wide array of market transactions for local and international corporations, including in the following areas:
- Advisory Services
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Equity Capital Markets
- Debt Capital Markets
Visor Capital acts as adviser to multinational companies in Europe, Asia and the US, as well as leading domestic and regional companies in Kazakhstan and across the CIS, on M&A and capital market transactions. Visor Capital roles and transactions include:
- Financial adviser on the planned acquisition of the 50% stake in JSC Mangistaumunaigas by KazMunaiGas EP forUS$1.7bn
- Financial adviser on the planned acquisition of the 50% stake in Ural Group Limited by KazMunaiGas EP forUS$164m
- Financial adviser to a private equity group on the sale of a 100% stake in a leading triple-play operator
- Exclusive financial adviser to Kookmin Bank on the acquisition of a 50.1% stake in Bank CenterCredit for ~US$1.3bn
- Financial adviser to a private equity group on the sale of a 51% stake in Asian telecom business to TeliaSonera for ~US$470m
- Exclusive financial adviser to Samruk-Kazyna on People’s IPO Programme
- Domestic Lead Manager of theUS$2.3bn IPO of KazMunaiGas EP
- Global Joint Coordinator for theUS$525m IPO of KCell
- Kazakhstan Lead Manager for several Eurobond issues of NC KazMunaiGas totaling ~US$3.2bn
- Underwriter of theKZT100bn of NC KazMunaiGas zero coupon domestic bonds